Latest News

To receive an email round-up of the latest news and events, click here to subscribe

Santas Chair

Santa Tickets on Sale

There are only a very small number of weekday tickets still available.

We recommend that you book as early as possible as this very popular event always sells out quickly.

We are delighted this event will be returning with all your favourite elements of the Santa Experience at Killruddery, while making a few important changes based on the lovely feedback we had from you last year.

The tickets will be the same as last year €20 for kids, €10 for infants and €8 for adults. This price being inclusive of the full experience.

We will be weekends in December, and also the Monday (19th), Tuesday (20th), Wednesday (21st), Thursday (22nd). BuyTicketsButton



Opening Hours SlideJust a reminder that as of Monday the 3rd of October, we will be closed weekdays. The House and Garden will be open on Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 6pm, with last entrance to the Garden at 5pm.

We have some terrific events coming up in October including, Alys Fowler, Mushroom Hunting, Halloween and Woodcraft. Take a look here to find out more

WeARCHERY SLIDE are delighted to be the venue for the World Archery Field Championship. This very special event is taking place in the Gardens and there will be different charges to normal for entrance:

Adult Day €10.00
Child Day €5
Family Weekend €45.00
Adult Weekend €15.00

You can purchase tickets here or on the day at our Entrance Shop.  The Farm Market is on Saturday as normal and there is no entrance or parking fee for the market.

There is no separate/general entrance for those that just wish to visit the Garden this event is taking place throughout. These charges will apply to all visitors this weekend, with the exception of Killruddery Members for whom entrance is free. 


Culture Night Logo

Killruddery Arts is developing an exhibition of items from the Killruddery archives. Some of these newly reprinted images and documents, curated by the Brabazon family, will be exhibited as part of the Culture Night activities in Bray Town and Seafront. Our guides will be on hand to answer questions about the items and will give a short talk about the exhibition at 6:30pm, 7:30pm and 8:30pm. The talk will illuminate the living history between Bray and Killruddery and will be fun for historical expert and amateur alike.

Please note that the House, Gardens and Estate are not open this evening to the public.

For information on all Wicklow’s Culture Night Activities visit their website


nicoandmartin launch Owl Music, an album for night-time…

2015’s Artists-in-Residence nicoandmartin will return to Killruddery on Ocotber 8th to launch their new album Owl Music. Owl Music is a circular nocturne of original instrumental lullaby with interludes of sea, played on double bass, piano, harp, concertina, guitar, shruti and sansula, created by musicians Nico Brown and Martin Brunsden. 

Nico Brown and Martin Brunsden have been playing music together for more than 20 years. Professional performers and composers, their album for families ‘Out Of The Door Of The Ark’, was re-released in 2014.

Owl Music‘ has been 5 years in the making. We have families of our own and we’ve worked with families long enough to know how important bedtime listening nm13is. So we started recording a seamless bedtime concert of instrumental lullaby music for children and their parents.

When it was finished, and we asked friends of all ages for their reactions, we realised it was perhaps an album for children, their parents, and for anyone else who likes gentle listening at the close of day – or at any other time. Andy pointed out we had a nocturne on our hands.

nm10It did put Rosie (7) – and Nancy (5) – and Neal (60) to sleep. Fionnuala says “I listened to Owl Music while giving birth to my daughter Evelyn and found it cocooning, soothing and transformative.”. Meg found it good music to make puppets to. Kristin said it sounded like a story, a hero’s journey. Simon thought it Satiesque. Didier in Brittany said (in French) it was perfect late-night cafe music, and Guy loved the idea of it being for smooching night-birds. Anto suggested a lie-down launch…

Singer-songwriter Lisa Lambe will make a guest appearance at the launch, which Fionnuala & Anthony will be hosting.

Facebook and Twitter: @nicoandmartin

Please be aware that The Tea Room will be closed to the public on Wednesday 7th Septemnber 2016.

The Wagon in the Walled Garden will be open and serving tea, coffee and a limited menu.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. We thank you for your understanding.

Slide Show Tomato Festival


We hope you are all as excited as we are for this weekends festival of Tomatoes. You can download the programme here!

And if you are entering in some prize specimens please find out more here. 

See you all Sunday.